About the Position:
Imagine a career with abundant opportunity working with talented like-minded professionals for a innovative engineering firm. Our Administration Team needs a talented Administrative Support Assistant to provide exceptional customer service and ensure projects are processed efficiently, while assisting the Office Manager as needed. If you thrive in an environment that is cutting edge and fun, you are who we are looking for!
The position is in our Deerfield Beach office where you will be in a safe & separated environment from other staff while providing an exceptional space to work in with many amenities.
Snapshot of key accountabilities:
- Final processing of our projects’ documents (copying, numbering, dating, sealing and delivery) in an accurate and timely basis.
- Processing all online orders accurately and timely.
- Preparing & processing deliveries & incoming mail.
- Assist in project invoicing, statements, charging credit cards, and receivables.
- Answer phones providing outstanding customer service making the customer’s day each time.
- Ability to work in environment where most all staff are remote.
Measures of your success will be your ability to process requests in a professional, accurate and timely manner.
Traits required for success:
Our ideal candidate will have strong customer service skills and able to fulfill demands fast, but with carefully thought out results. Awareness of the work process from beginning to end is critical. You excel at developing new ideas and systems and analyzing and improving on established ones. Ability to spot and correct errors is important. Work is done expediently and professionally, while always focusing on accomplishing the goals and demanding the highest quality. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can control multiple tasks simultaneously with ease.
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1 year office work experience, more a plus.
- Possession of strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Ability to work 30-40 hours per week in our Deerfield location
- Team player
- Construction experience a plus
- Multi-lingual a plus
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Willing to learn new tasks as company grows and new needs arise
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including 100% employee health contribution, dental, vision, life, IRA match & more.
- Paid time off plus major holidays paid
Call us at 954-354-0660, email us at Office@EngineeringExpress.com and/or submit an application here:Submit An Application