By clicking below, you agree that the use of this design aid is for estimating purposes only. Results are not valid for use & no construction or design shall be performed without the review and certification by a registered professional engineer.
No warranty or guarantee whatsoever is offered with any results obtained herein.
Welcome to the NEW & IMPROVED ASCE-7-10 & 7-16
Components & Cladding Wall Pressure Calculator
- This calculator is for estimating purposes only and NOT for permit use. Results are only valid when reviewed, signed & sealed from a professional engineer from Engineering Express. Press ‘Order Certified Copes For Permit’ to order a review and certification delivered to you for permit.
- For permits after January 1, 2021, use the ‘ASCE 7-16 – 7th Edition Florida Building Code (2020) option. Until then leave as the default ASCE 7-10 method.
- Pressure results are Allowable Stress Design (ASD) method.
- Visit EngineeringExpress.com/Wind to learn more about the terms & parameters of this tool & HOVER over / press for mobile on input labels to reveal more information about that item.
- Still like our legacy calculator? You can find it by clicking here. TELL US WHY! You can still order sealed copies from it but it will take longer for processing than the above does. That version is also not mobile friendly, not cross browser friendly, way more complicated to use & will be removed from the site entirely on or before January 1, 2020.