If you want to be part of a growing company with a dynamic and innovative team, this opportunity is for you. We are looking for someone with exceptional communication and technical skills who thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. As Client Support Specialist, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding, coordination, and delivery of projects. You will also be assisting with marketing efforts, upkeep of our online services, and serve as overall assistant to the office manager.
- Along with the Project Coordinator, the Client Support Specialist is also responsible to Ensure that clients’ projects are properly assigned and executed by the production team.
- Assist with the upkeep and ongoing development of our online services.
- Respond to online help requests.
- Answer calls regarding client needs, occasionally assist front office receptionist.
- Assist with marketing assignments and maintain schedule for client follow ups.
- Assist the office manager with various client and office related duties.
- Ability to interact with data-driven web systems such as WordPress.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (English), Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees, consultants, governmental agency representatives, city officials and the general public; ability to conduct necessary research and compile comprehensive reports.
- Skill to develop, strengthen and support new and existing client relationships.
- Marketing experience is a plus.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary range is $35,000 – $45,000 based on experience (non-exempt employee, subject to overtime pay).
- Bonuses and incentives are available.
- Health Insurance.
- IRA contribution match.
- Group dental, vision, life and other supplemental benefits available.
At Engineering Express, everyone makes a difference. We live our core values daily: ‘Win as A Team’, ‘Make Our Customer’s Day’, ‘Own It’, ‘Innovate Everything’ and ‘Celebrate Achievements!’ If these core values speak to you and you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume as soon as possible!