Wind Speed to Pressure Factored Load Tables For Sunrooms – Pergolas – Overhead Canopies – Sunrooms (MPS 21-40004)$25.00 – $50.00
or ( 2.5 Tokens - 5 Tokens )View
Sunroom-Patio Concrete Footing Requirement Master Plan (MPS 20-23973)$50.00 – $80.00
or ( 5 Tokens - 8 Tokens )View
Engineering Express provides exclusive engineering services for the Renaissance line of patio products throughout the US.
Browse On-Demand and express resources below, get help from our knowledge base, or live chat with an engineer.
Aria Shade Trellis Patio Cover – Renaissance (MPS 21-36600)$75.00 – $150.00
or ( 7.5 Tokens - 15 Tokens )View
NEED A CUSTOM ORDER THAT DOESN'T FIT THE STANDARD KIT?
Helpful Design Aids & Plans
- How To Determine Uplift Reactions For Canopies-Carports-Pergolas
- Wind Speed to Wind Pressure For Sunrooms – Canopies – Pergolas Using ASCE 7-16
- About AAMA 2100 and Sunroom Categories
- Perforated Design Method vs. Segmented Design Methods for Shear Walls
- Types of At-Grade Footings Explained
- What’s the difference between aluminum T5 and T6 temper (like 6063-T5 vs 6063-T6 alloy)?
- Wind Speed vs. Wind Pressure Explained
- TEK Sheet Metal Screws (SMS) – About – Sizes – Gauges
- Typical Information Needed For Engineering Design of a Patio-Pergola Roof
- Where To Buy Extrusions & Parts
- Job Submittal Checklist For Screened Enclosures, Open, & Enclosed Patios – Sunrooms
- Procedure For Calculating Aluminum Box Beams For Bending
- How to Avoid Contact With Aluminum & Dissimilar Metals
- Metal Fasteners UNC vs Spaced Thread
- What is a canopy awning & which wind forces should I use to design?
- What wind information is required for construction documents?
- Why are spacing, edge distance, and embedment important for concrete anchors?