Do you wish you could enjoy your team & surroundings while supporting them to be their best? Are you passionate about innovation? Do you have a strong love of making things easier for yourself and others by automation? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a part-time office assistant to support our team in providing “The Fastest Engineering On the Planet” to clients throughout the US.
The position is Part-Time (with the ability to transition to Full-Time) primarily in our attractive Downtown Delray Beach Location to complete weekly tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities includes, but is not limited to:
- – Provide a wide variety of administrative support to the CEO and the EX-leadership team.
- – Manage the CEO’s calendar, including scheduling meetings and appointments, sending meeting reminders, and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- – Answer phones and greeting clients politely and professionally.
- – Compose and prepare correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails.
- – Assist in preparation for client meetings.
- – Provide high-quality customer service and demonstrate creative problem solving to resolve client issues.
- – Perform general administrative support functions for the office (e.g., ordering supplies, sort and distribute incoming mail).
- – Organize, coordinate, and maintain client paperwork.
- – Assist with processing project deliverables (digital and hard copy).
- – Coordinate with Accounting to ensure projects delivery (electronic, mail, pickup, FedEx, etc.).
- – Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and develop lasting relationships
- – Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
- – Client-focused, highly dependable, and a team player
- – Strong follow-through skills
- – Keen attention to detail
- – Ability to use discretion when working with confidential information
- – Multi-tasking, prioritizing, and organizational skills
- – Quick learner and self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies
Experience and Education Requirements:
- – Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- – 3-5 years experience in a professional office setting as an Executive Assistant, Office Assistant, or similar role
- – Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office/Microsoft 360 suite (Outlook, Word)
- – Familiarity with general office equipment and applications (e.g., eFax, copy machines)
- – Ability to regularly visit our attractive Downtown Delray Beach office location and, on occasion, visit our stunning West Palm and Fort Lauderdale Locations (click here to view)
- – Experience in an engineering office setting is a plus, but not required.
Salary & Benefits:
- – The salary range is $20 – $30 per hour based on experience.
- – Part-time benefits include
- – Flexible work hours & workdays
- – Ability to learn an office environment & advance in the firm to a full-time position.
- – Transitioning to a full-time position with benefits include:
- – 100% Employer contribution Health Insurance plans
- – UPTO (Unlimited Paid Time Off)
- – 3% salary IRA contribution match.
- – Base life Insurance plan included
- – Best available group dental, life, and other supplemental benefits available.
Engineering Express is not your ordinary firm, our engineering services are not ordinary, and we don’t want our people to be ordinary. We live our core values daily: ‘Win As A Team’, ‘Make Our Customer’s Day’, ‘Own It’, ‘Innovate Everything’ and ‘Celebrate Achievements!’ If you meet the above requirements AND these core values speak to you AND you can’t imagine working for a traditional engineering firm, then please submit your resume as soon as possible!
Impress us by sending your resume & something to interest us to [email protected]
Engineering Express strictly follows CDC guidelines for workplace safety & has taken measures to minimize risks for staff.