Engineering Express® remains in high demand to provide forensic examinations & expert witness services with an experienced staff qualified for the toughest of cases.
Thousands of forensic evaluations and storm damage assessments have been performed including hundreds of assessments from the storms of 2005 to present.
Facebook fanfare as teams deploy on a moment’s notice to damaged areas after Superstorm Sandy
No Stone Left Unturned
Our specialty is in the evaluation damage
to building fenestration such as
Years of construction defect
analysis in areas such as
Door & Window Experts
Wall Cladding & Siding
Roof, Truss & Foundation Systems
Failure analysis assessment
services in over half of the country
for damages & defects
of all types.
Engineering Express evaluates the North Broward Medical Center during its renovation. Our forensic assessment during our inspections of repairs was able to determine breaches in the building envelope and weaknesses that will prevent future maintenance issues, loss of efficiency and health and safety concerns.
Example of Damage from Hurricane Sandy. Only Engineers with vast storm experience would understand the cyclical fatigue the anchors and frame underwent during Superstom Sandy such as this window inspected in Rockawy Park, NY
Watch Frank Bennardo PE in this vintage 2010 pre-trial interview explaining the damages of cyclical wind pressure and water infiltration to a building in Houston, Texas. Keep in mind this is many years ago and hundreds of evaluations, depositions, and trial litigation from Superstorm Sandy, construction defects, and other forensic cases ago.
Recent Popular Forensic Engineering Projects
- Over 200 Homes from Sandy Damage across New Jersey & New York
- Numerous Brooklyn, Rockaway Park, & Staten Island commercial & residential properties, December, 2012
- Bay Park Towers, Miami, FL (2012)
- Beach Colony Towers, Miami, FL (2012)
- Sandpiper Condominiums, Miami, FL (2011)
- Kendall Lake Towers Condominium, FL (2011)
- Parkway Towers, Miami, FL (2011)
- Fernwood Condominiums, Miami, FL (2011)
- MedVance Institute, Houston North Campus (2011)
- Los Suenos Apartments, Hialeah, FL (2011)
- Chase Building, Houston, TX (2010)
- University of Phoenix, Houston, TX (2010)
- Peck Plaza, Daytona, FL (2009)
- Timball Shopping Center, Houston, TX (2009)
- Maringate Shopping Center, Houston, TX (2009)
- Portofino Apartments, West Palm Beach, FL (2009)
- Plantation Fashion Mall, Broward County, FL (2009)
- Vision One Condominium, Palm Beach Gardens, FL (2008)
- King Cole Apartments, Miami Beach, FL (2008)
- Vantage View Condominium, Pompano Beach, FL – Federal Grand Jury Trial (2007)
Chen Leow, PE finds minute structural defects in this home affected by Superstorm Sandy that provided clues not identified by opposing experts that resulted in significant gains for homeowners battling insurance claims.
Engineering Express assists both homeowners and insurance companies uncover the facts of construction defects and damages from storms of all kinds.