Engineering Express is a modern engineering phenomenon experiencing unprecedented national growth. We have become the ‘Starbucks of Engineering’. We’re expanding in grand form to a business model you’re going to have to see to believe which includes a world class facility in Doral. We’re looking for an upcoming or recent graduate civil/mechanical engineer or someone experienced in construction management to go through a rapid training program and co-manage the facility. This is an emerging business model in engineering that is quickly overtaking the industry and something you’re going to want to get in on. It’s the fastest entry-to-ownership ever brought to the engineering market.
if you have a pioneering mindset and want to truly be a problem solving engineer with interest in branch ownership someday and unlimited potential & freedom, this is the place for you!
Engineering Express® is not your traditional engineering firm.
A sneak preview of your responsibilities includes:
- Co-manage the facility while working toward branch ownership.
- Work with design professionals to review the design and deliver a solution.
- Analyze configurations of basic structural components of a building or structure.
- Design drawings, calculations, specifications and computer models for our clients.
- Utilize computer-aided design (CAD), Solid Works, Finite element, and Excel based technologies.
- Document repetitive calculations and create a process for re-use in the future with the end goal of making the process more efficient. Communicate with the core team.
- Meet with clients to determine their needs.
- Attend networking & marketing activities to promote the brand.
- Change the world!
- Familiar with AutoCAD; skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Teams, OneNote, and Outlook); experience using a project management system is a plus.
- A go-getter willing to go the extra mile to make it happen; curious, bold, and creative.
- Self-driven with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with engineering blueprints; basic understanding of Florida Building Codes; general know-how of structural elements & formulas.
- Excellent communications & multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to commute to/from a west Miami facility (coming soon)
- Engineering degree and E.I. are a plus and will be considered in base salary. – Mechanical or Civil Degrees Welcome.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary range is $45,000 – $75,000++ based on experience and revenue earning potential.
- Team revenue sharing incentive opportunities and pre-approved overtime are available.
- Health Insurance.
- IRA contribution match.
- Group dental, life, vision, and other supplemental benefits available.
Engineering Express is not your ordinary firm, our engineering services are not ordinary, and we don’t want our people to be ordinary. We live our core values daily: ‘Win As A Team’, ‘Make Our Customer’s Day’, ‘Own It’, ‘Innovate Everything’ and ‘Celebrate Achievements!’ If you meet the above requirements AND these core values speak to you AND you can’t imagine working for a traditional engineering firm, then please submit your resume as soon as possible!
Submit An Application