Do you wish you could enjoy your team & surroundings while supporting them to be their best? Are you passionate about innovation? Do you have a strong love of making things easier for yourself and others by automation? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an office administrator that can assit our suppor team in providing “The Fastest Engineering On the Planet” to clients throughout the US.
The position is 30-40 hours per week in one of our attractive office spaces alternating between West Palm Beach or Deerfield Beach, FL as needed to complete weekly tasks.
A sneak preview of your responsibilities includes, but not limited to:
• Help process digitally sealed & hardcopy projects as needed in a timely manner.
• Prepare & process all orders from our membership clients.
• Coordinate the final processing of all site-specific projects. This includes plan format (hard copies/digital) and stamping (date & seal).
• Coordinate with Accounting to ensure projects are ready for deliverables to be released.
• Coordinating the delivery method of the final deliverables, either pickup, mail (UPS, FedEx, USPS), or emailing work.
• Email clients regarding the status of the final deliverables (shipping tracking number or ready for pickup).
• Manage the online plan store inventory.
• Process any Walk-In orders as needed.
• Answer the phone, emails & assist with online chats from clients.
• Process credit card payments as needed.
• Manage all the office supplies inventory & order office supplies as needed including printing & shipping supplies.
• Update client & related information in our system as needed.
• Distribute mail and file if applicable.
• Processes any incoming packages.
And last but not least help us change the world!
- Sills & Abilities Needed For The Position
- Ability to travel to both our West Palm Beach & Deerfield Beach office locations (click here to view).
- Fluent in English, Spanish a plus
- Ablilty to use a computer with basic typing, data entry, & web skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff & clients.
- Ability to work as a team in an office.
- Salary & Benefits:
- The salary range is $16- $20 per hour.
- Benefits include:
- 100% Employer contribution Health Insurance plans
- 3% salary IRA contribution match.
- Base life Insurance plan included
- Best available group dental, life, and other supplemental benefits available.
Engineering Express is not your ordinary firm, our engineering services are not ordinary, and we don’t want our people to be ordinary. We live our core values daily: ‘Win As A Team’, ‘Make Our Customer’s Day’, ‘Own It’, ‘Innovate Everything’ and ‘Celebrate Achievements!’ If you meet the above requirements AND these core values speak to you AND you can’t imagine working for a traditional engineering firm, then please submit your resume as soon as possible!
Impress us by sending your resume & something to interest us to Office@EngineeringExpress.com
Engineering Express strictly follows CDC guidelines for workplace safety & has taken measures to minimize risks for staff.