Engineering Express is currently looking for a full or part-time Office Support Assistant to join our team to support our office functions and our clients throughout the US.
The Office Support Assistant is responsible for general office administration to ensure efficient and smooth day-to-day operations of our Engineering Express offices and provide administrative support to our various production & administrative departments.
- Answers, triages and directs phone calls. Provide general information and/or take messages.
- Assists with the corporate chatbot. Triage and direct messages as appropriate.
- Assists with final hardcopies & digital paperwork & routing to clients for design projects.
- Assists with project scheduling & staff coordination.
- Assists with the preparation of reports & similar organizational & systemization projects.
- Maintain office inventory & order office supplies as needed.
- Coordinate visiting clients.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and Accounting Department.
- Performs other work assignments as needed.
- 1 year minimum of administrative or office-related experience.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to our offices in Delray, WPB, and possibly Fort Lauderdale.
- Customer service experience, quality assurance, and scheduling.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (English, bi-lingual a plus).
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail, self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to learn new software.
- Experience in an engineering office setting is a plus.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or Equivalent, Associate’s degree preferred.
Engineering Express is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Benefits (if full-time):
- Unlimited Personal Time Off Program
- 100% Base employer contribution for health insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- 3% Salary ORA Match
- Numerous employee discounts on goods & services
- Internet/phone Stipend
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 am-5 pm
- Remote and work from home per an agreed schedule
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Office: 1-year minimum
- Microsoft Office: 1 year
- Customer service: 1 year
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Two locations
TO APPLY: SEND YOUR RESUME TO [email protected]