|Dimensions||9 × 12 × 0.1 in|
Digitally Sealed File, Sealed Hardcopy
Copy below string with Ctrl+C
By clicking below, you agree that the use of this design aid is for estimating purposes only. Results are not valid for use & no construction or design shall be performed without the review and certification by a registered professional engineer.
No warranty or guarantee whatsoever is offered with any results obtained herein.
ASCE-7-16 & 7-10 Wall Components & Cladding Wall Wind Pressure Calculator
Use this tool to calculate wall zones 4 & 5 positive & negative ASD design wind pressures for your project.
1. This calculator is for estimating purposes only & NOT for permit or construction. Results are ONLY valid when signed & sealed from a professional engineer from Engineering Express. Press ‘Order Certified Copies For Permit’ which appears after all fields are filled out to order a review of your submission & PE certification once approved delivered to you for permit submission.
2. Do not use fractions. Round up everything but width and height – round those down.
3. For Florida permits after January 1, 2021 & for 2018 IBC code, use the ‘ASCE -16-7th Edition Florida Building Code (2020) option.
4. Pressure results are Allowable Stress (ASD) design method.
5. Visit EngineeringExpress.com/Wind to learn more about the terms & parameters of this tool & HOVER over / press on the input labels for more information about that item.
6. Discounts available for frequent users by purchasing Tokens
Calculator last updated May, 2022 – trib. area now shown & explained, dist ‘a’ clarified.
ASCE 7 Components & Cladding Wind Pressure Calculator
$100.00 or ( 10 Tokens )
Calculate components & cladding wall pressures for up to 50 openings. Easily order certified copies for permit.
Click here to request a quote for us to provide these services, which can also be provided by others who would then become responsible for the applicability of this evaluation. Contact Us if there are any questions and always consult with a design professional before using any generic performance evaluations with your project.