|Dimensions||9 × 12 × 0.1 in|
Digitally Sealed File, Sealed Hardcopy
Copy below string with Ctrl+C
By clicking below, you agree that the use of this design aid is for estimating purposes only. Results are not valid for use & no construction or design shall be performed without the review and certification by a registered professional engineer.
No warranty or guarantee whatsoever is offered with any results obtained herein.
ASCE-7-16 & 7-10 Wall Components & Cladding Wall Wind Pressure Calculator
Use this tool to calculate wall zones 4 & 5 positive & negative ASD design wind pressures.
1. This calculator is for estimating purposes only & NOT for permit or construction. Results are ONLY valid when signed & sealed from a professional engineer from Engineering Express. Press ‘Order Certified Copies For Permit’ which appears after all fields are filled out to order a review of your submission & PE certification once approved delivered to you for permit submission.
2. Do not use fractions. Round up everything but width and height – round those down.
3. For Florida permits after January 1, 2021 & for 2018 IBC code, use the ‘ASCE -16-7th Edition Florida Building Code (2020) option.
4. Pressure results are Allowable Stress (ASD) design method.
5. Visit EngineeringExpress.com/Wind to learn more about the terms & parameters of this tool & HOVER over / press on the input labels for more information about that item.
6. Discounts available for frequent users by purchasing Tokens
Calculator last updated Feb 8, 2022 – Resolved conditions where pressure reduction for roof slope wasn’t being taken from recent server upgrade due to degrees symbol..
Previous – May, 2022 – trib. area now shown & explained, dist ‘a’ clarified.
Watch The Tutorial
ASCE 7 Components & Cladding Wall Wind Pressure Calculator
$100.00 – $150.00 or ( 10 Tokens - 15 Tokens )
Calculate components & cladding wall pressures for up to 50 openings. Easily order certified copies for review & permit.