|Dimensions||0.08 × 17 × 11 in|
Master Plan Sheet – MPS, Manufacturer Plans
Structall Building Systems, Inc.
Digitally Sealed File, Sealed Hardcopy
Structall, Engineering Express
SNAP & LOCK FOAM CORE WALL PANELS – Aluminum & Steel Skin – Non Loadbearing (MPS 20-25297)
$20.00 – $35.00 or ( 2 Tokens - 3.5 Tokens )
This plan is used when Structall panels are used as non loadbearing infill to non-habitable sunrooms & similar applications. The plan contains aluminum and steel skin panel spans for a variety of thickness and load configurations. Values are based on tested data listed below. It is sold as an engineered sealed document and meets the requirements of the applicable building for the approval of structural adequacy only. Use it in conjunction with your other approved documents to obtain a building permit.
This certification is generic and installations beyond this scope or site specific applications shall require custom engineering that can be performed by Engineering Express. Click here to request a quote.PANEL PROPERTIES:
- PANEL STRUCTURAL PROPERTIES DERIVED FROM CERTIFIED TEST REPORTS Nos. TT-506027B, 506027C, 506027D, 509014A, 509014B BY TERRAPIN TESTING, ESP012351P-1, ESP012351P-2, ESP012351P-3, ESP012351P-3A, ESP012351P-4, ESP012351P-5, ESP012351P-6, EXP012351P-6A, ESP012351P-7, ESP012351P-8, ESP012351P-9, ESP012351P-9A BY ELEMENT MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY.
- PANEL DEAD LOADS HAVE NOT BEEN FACTORED INTO CALCULATIONS FOR WALL PANEL PROPERTIES.
- USE L/80 FOR ALL EXTERIOR WALLS AND INTERIOR PARTITIONS SUPPORTING SCREEN-WALLED ROOMS.
- USE L/120 FOR ALL EXTERIOR WALLS AND INTERIOR PARTITIONS WITH FLEXIBLE FINISHES.
- USE L/180 FOR ALL EXTERIOR WALLS IN THE HVHZ WITH A SPAN GREATER THAN 12'-0".
- USE L/240 FOR ALL EXTERIOR WALLS AND INTERIOR PARTITIONS WITH BRITTLE FINISHES.
- LOCAL CODES MAY SUPERSEDE THE ABOVE BASE DEFLECTION CRITERIA FROM THE APPLICABLE BUILDING CODE. CONTRACTOR TO VERIFY ALL LOCAL CODES WHICH MAY APPLY BEFORE USE OF THIS DESIGN.
For states not listed here, please contact us.