This certification is applicable to Structall’s ESP / OSB Foam Core Roof Panels. It contains numerous dimension, wind speed/pressure, and component options for many common Structall applications. It is sold as an engineered sealed document and meets the requirements of the applicable building code for the approval of structural adequacy only. Use it in conjunction with your other approved documents to obtain a building permit.
This certification is generic and installations beyond this scope or site specific applications shall require custom engineering that can be performed by Engineering Express. Click here to request a quote.
For states not listed here, please contact us.
- PANEL STRUCTURAL PROPERTIES DERIVED FROM CERTIFIED TEST REPORTS Nos. TT-506027B, 506027C, 506027D, 509014A, 509014B BY TERRAPIN TESTING, ESP012351P-1, ESP012351P-2, ESP012351P-3, ESP012351P-3A, ESP012351P-4, ESP012351P-5, ESP012351P-6, EXP012351P-6A, ESP012351P-7, ESP012351P-8, ESP012351P-9, ESP012351P-9A BY ELEMENT MATERIALS TECHNOLOGY.
- PANEL DEAD LOADS HAVE BEEN FACTORED INTO CALCULATIONS FOR LIVE LOADS OR UPLIFT AS WELL AS CALCULATIONS FOR PANEL PROPERTIES.
RECOMMENDED DEFLECTION NOTES:
- USE L/120 FOR ALL MEMBERS SUPPORTING ROOFS OVER AN OPEN OR SCREEN-WALLED ROOM.
- USE L/180 FOR ALL MEMBERS SUPPORTING ROOFS WITH A NON-PLASTERED CEILING OVER AN ENCLOSED ROOM.
- USE L/240 FOR ALL MEMBERS SUPPORTING ROOFS WITH A PLASTERED CEILING OVER AN ENCLOSED ROOM.
- FRONT OVERHANG MAY BE UP TO 3′-0″ WITH VALUES LISTED HEREIN. MAXIMUM UNSUPPORTED SIDE OVERHANG IS 25% OF LAST PANEL WIDTH (i.e. 12″ MAX FOR 48″ PANEL WIDTH).
- ROOF PITCH NOT TO EXCEED 3:12
For variations of this plan, click here - select 'Revision To One Of Our Projects' when asked, & reference the MPS SKU number listed herein.