|Dimensions||9 × 12 × 0.1 in|
Digitally Sealed File, Sealed Hardcopy
By clicking below, you agree that the use of this design aid is for estimating purposes only. Results are not valid for use & no construction or design shall be performed without the review and certification by a registered professional engineer.
No warranty or guarantee whatsoever is offered with any results obtained herein.
ASCE-7-16 & 7-10 Wall Components & Cladding Wall Wind Pressure Calculator
Use this tool to calculate wall zones 4 & 5 positive & negative ASD design wind pressures for your project.
1. This calculator is for estimating purposes only & NOT for permit or construction. Results are ONLY valid when signed & sealed from a professional engineer from Engineering Express. Press ‘Order Certified Copies For Permit’ after fields are filled out to order a review & certification delivered to you for permit.
2. Do not use fractions. Round up everything but width and height – round those down.
3. For Florida permits after January 1, 2021 & for 2018 IBC code, use the ‘ASCE -16-7th Edition Florida Building Code (2020) option.
4. Pressure results are Allowable Stress (ASD) design method.
5. Visit EngineeringExpress.com/Wind to learn more about the terms & parameters of this tool & HOVER over / press for mobile on the input labels to reveal more information about that item.
ASCE 7-16 7-10 Components & Cladding Calculator
$80.00 or ( 8 Tokens )
Calculate components & cladding wall pressures for up to 50 openings. Easily order certified copies for permit.