|Dimensions||0.0045 × 11 × 17 in|
Master Plan Sheet – MPS, Manufacturer Plans
Four Seasons BP – Metals USA
Digitally Sealed File, Sealed Hardcopy
FOUR SEASONS – METALS USA: PRO-FAB ROOF PANELS (MPS 19-7761.15)
$100.00 – $200.00 or ( 10 Tokens - 20 Tokens )
This non-site-specific master plan sheet is applicable to Four Seasons-Metals USA EPS Foam Core Roof Panels. It is sold as an engineered sealed document and meets the requirements of the applicable building code using ASCE 7-10 for the approval of structural adequacy only. Use a sealed version of this plan in conjunction with your other approved documents to obtain a building permit.
For states not listed here, please contact us.
- PANEL STRUCTURAL PROPERTIES DERIVED FROM CERTIFIED TEST REPORTS (REPORT NOs. 50332-A, 50410-A, 50410-B, 50410-C, 50410-D, 50410-E, 50410-F, 50410-G, 50410-H, 50410-I, BY TERRAPIN TESTING, INC.).
RECOMMENDED DEFLECTION NOTES:
- USE L/80 FOR ALL MEMBERS SUPPORTING ROOFS IN THE HVHZ WITH A SPAN LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO 12′-0″.
- USE L/120 FOR ALL MEMBERS SUPPORTING ROOFS OVER AN OPEN OR SCREEN-WALLED ROOM.
- USE L/180 FOR ALL MEMBERS SUPPORTING ROOFS WITH A NON-PLASTERED CEILING OVER AN ENCLOSED ROOM.
- USE L/180 FOR ALL MEMBERS SUPPORTING ROOFS IN THE HVHZ WITH A SPAN GREATER THAN 12′-0″.
- USE L/240 FOR ALL MEMBERS SUPPORTING ROOFS WITH A PLASTERED CEILING OVER AN ENCLOSED ROOM.
(HVHZ = High Velocity Hurricane Zone – Dade and Broward Counties, FL click here for more about HVHZ
- MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE ROOF OVERHANGS FOR THE VALUES LISTED ABOVE SHALL NOT EXCEED 3′-0″. MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE SIDE OVERHANG IS 25% OF LAST PANEL WIDTH. (i.e. 12″ MAX FOR 48″ PANEL WIDTH).
- MAXIMUM ALLOWABLE ROOF SLOPE SHALL BE 3″ MAX PER FOOT (3:12).
Click here to request a quote for us to provide these services, which can also be provided by others who would then become responsible for the applicability of this evaluation. Contact Us if there are any questions and always consult with a design professional before using any generic performance evaluations with your project.