|Dimensions||0.0100 × 17.0000 × 11.0000 in|
Master Plan Sheet – MPS
Digitally Sealed File, Sealed Hardcopy
Head / Sill Span Tube Mullion Detail (MPS 21-37791)
$100.00 – $200.00 or ( 10 Tokens - 20 Tokens )
This master plan sheet provides various aluminum tube options to allow shutters/impact protection devices to be installed to the head or sill without structural support by use of this engineered span tube mullion. Previous MPS #18-5584
This document has been designed to meet the requirements of the selected Building Code inside and outside the HVHZ1 and upon ordering will be signed and sealed by a Professional Engineer of the firm. Use it along with your other project documents to obtain a building permit. It is generic and adaptation to a site-specific condition is the responsibility of others. Installations beyond the scope and limitations of this document shall require site-specific engineering.
Contractors: For site-specific projects, click here to request a quote.
1 High Velocity Hurricane Zone (Dade and Broward Counties, Florida)
How to use this document:
- Determine the site-specific design pressures for use with this product for each opening in question (by others or by separate certification). Click here for help.
- Review the limitations of the product evaluation for the impact protection device being installed.
- Ensure that all values are within the limitation of this plan.
- Ensure the site-specific conditions support the intended use & limitations of this plan (soil, obstructions, finishes as applicable, etc).
- Submit an original signed & sealed or digitally sealed copy of this product purchased from this online resource along with your site-specific information above to your local building department for permit approval.
Read Disclaimer & Important Information for Use