Helpful Information For Determining Forces & Reactions on Building Components
This page explains & provides resources to help design professionals & users of our evaluations interpret the information given & determine net forces on supporting structures.
Part 1: Wind Forces On Rooftop Mechanical Units
Other Useful Rooftop Tools
Miami Tech Standard Duty Stand Calculator
Miami Tech Heavy Duty Stand Calculator
Part 2: Wind Forces on Ground Mounted Units
Knowledge Base Articles
Browse our directory of helpful articles
- Learn About Rooftop & Ground Wind Forces for Mechanical Units
- Instructions for proper use of rooftop equipment wind pressure calculator
- Roof Mounted Equipment Height Requirements
- About Impact Requirements & Mechanical Equipment in the Florida Building Code
- When is a Miami Dade NOA or FL Product Approval required, and how do TER’s & Master Plans Fit In?
- How do I get a Certified TER or Master Plan Sheet?
- What doesn’t a TER or Master Plan Sheet do?
- Metal Fasteners UNC vs Spaced Thread
- What wind information is required for construction documents?
- Did the wind loading requirements change for rooftop structures for ASCE 7-10 – 7-16 & The Florida Building Code?