|Dimensions||0.0100 × 17.0000 × 11.0000 in|
Digitally Sealed File, Sealed Hardcopy
Master Plan Sheet – MPS, Manufacturer Plans
Accordion Shutter Sill Mount (MPS 20-35520)
$100.00 – $200.00 or ( 10 Tokens - 20 Tokens )
This certification is applicable to the structural wind attachment of an accordion impact protection system to the sill of a structure. It is sold as an engineered sealed master plan document (non site-specific) and meets the requirements of the applicable building code using ASCE 7 for the approval of structural wind adequacy only. Use it with your other approved documents to obtain a building permit. Previous MPS #18-5754.
This certification is generic. Anything beyond this scope or site specific applications shall require custom engineering that can be performed by Engineering Express. Click here to request a quote for your custom project.
For states not listed here, please contact us.
How to use this document:
- Determine the site-specific design pressures for use with this product for each opening in question (by others or by separate certification). Click here for help.
- Review the limitations of the product evaluation for the impact protection device being installed.
- Ensure that all values are within the limitation of this plan.
- Ensure the site-specific conditions support the intended use & limitations of this plan (soil, obstructions, finishes as applicable, etc).
- Submit an original signed & sealed or digitally sealed copy of this product purchased from this online resource along with your site-specific information above to your local building department for permit approval.
Read Disclaimer & Important Information for Use