VIP clients that are members of the ExpressPass system enjoy instant project ordering, tracking, communication, & file access with transparent pricing, priority service, & many proprietary features.
Watch the introductory video:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is and what isn’t ExpressPass?
- Click here to see an in-depth explanation of the 8 core departments that ExpressPass services and what to do if your project isn’t in one of them.
- Are fees generated from the order system guaranteed pricing?
- While they are accurate in most cases, especially for repeat work by the same manufacturer, but the fee is largely dependent on it matching the request you submitted.
- We do reserve the right to alter the order request for your approval should we feel the request doesn’t match the service and adjustments you selected.
- Is the estimated completion date guaranteed?
- It’s called ‘estimated’ for a reason. Many factors can adjust a completion date including such items as holidays not accounted for in the calculation, missing information we assumed was sent or due to us, emergencies that occur such as natural disasters where we assist in (nationally or locally), and sometimes it takes a bit longer for an engineer to review and approve the design.
- We will do everything possible to complete on or before the estimated date but if we know we’re going to miss the date we’ll do everything possible to keep you informed.
- What if I want a custom service or was promised unique pricing?
- Our revolutionary ExpressPass System has the ability to provide private services tied to your ExpressPass Code.
- Custom services will appear in the departments and sub-departments they are intended before common services.
- If you don’t see them, you can use the search bar to locate them by keyword.
- Keep in mind they are unique to your code so someone with a different ExpressPass code will not see them if we didn’t activate it for them (such as a satellite office of yours which we set up as a separate company for billing purposes).
- What’s the difference between my ExpressPass code and my Engineering Express website login username and password?
- ExpressPass is built on the TaskCloud platform.
- TaskCloud was created by Engineering Express and is a stand alone, enterprise class project management-client access-accounting-tasker networking tool that’s also being made available to the public either as a standalone or network-connected platform to other potential taskers that can help you.
- As a result, a separate login system had to be developed. We used the ExpressPass method to provide a unique way to access in a format that differs from your Engineering Express website login.
- We can also store and access your ExpressPass access on your Engineering Express dasboard. If you want this connected and don’t see it there, click here to contact us to request it.
Aug 26, 2019 310 Our Company How To's
Total 1 Votes: