ExpressPass is a proprietary platform for ordering, tracking, & managing site-specific projects with Engineering Express.
Clients apply for access to the ExpressPass system & when approved, they receive access to a personalized experience with dedicated professionals.
Watch the introductory video:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is ExpressPass?
- ExpressPass is our revolutionary quoting system that is used to submit rapid quote request for site-specific projects in within our 8 Core Departments.
- ExpressPass is an ever-growing database of the most common general site-specific requests, and for our reoccurring clients, there are numerous private services dedicated to tailor your every need.
- This system also serves as a general quote request submission base if the department or service you need is not found.
- ExpressPass provides the absolute fastest quote request-to-delivery option of custom orders that has ever been invented.
- How do I apply for Membership or Log In to ExpressPass?
- To Apply for a membership, Click here to apply and once submitted, a member of the team will review your request.
- If you are an existing client and having issues logging into ExpressPass, Click here to put in your email and we will send you your code.
- Once you have an ExpressPass code, click here to put in your code and you are on your way to submitting your quote request – FAST!
- Are fees generated from the order system guaranteed pricing?
- While they are accurate in most cases, especially for repeat work by the same manufacturer or contractor, the fee is still largely dependent on it matching the request you submitted.
- We do reserve the right to alter the order request for your approval should we feel the request doesn’t match the service and adjustments you selected.
- Within ExpressPass, each service has multiple add-on adjustments to select. This allows you to add things to your quote request that you may need, but is not listed in the general scope. For instance; a formal calculation booklet, expedited fees, etc.
- Is the estimated completion date guaranteed?
- It’s called ‘estimated’ for a reason. Many factors can adjust a completion date including such items as holidays not accounted for in the calculation, missing information we assumed was sent or due to us, emergencies that occur such as natural disasters where we assist in (nationally or locally), and sometimes it takes a bit longer for an engineer to review and approve the design.
- The estimated completion date may also vary, depending on the terms we have set for your company. For instance, if a retainer is required, the completion date may alter if we do not receive the retainer payment upon signing as those terms are outlines in the quote.
- We will do everything possible to complete on or before the estimated date but if we know we’re going to miss the date we’ll do everything possible to keep you informed- communication with out clients is something we pride ourselves on as a company.
- How long does it take to receive my quote?
- As soon as we receive your quote request, it is assigned to the Project Coordination team to organize and put on the Department Managers list to review.
- Quotes are usually sent back for your review within 1-2 Business Days, however, there are some cases where we need to review multiple documents that were submitted in the request, and depending on how long the review takes to come up with the best solution and pricing for you, the longest it would take would be 5 Business Days.
- What if I want a custom service or was promised unique pricing?
- Our revolutionary ExpressPass System has the ability to provide private services tied to your ExpressPass Code. This system gets smarter through every site specific request.
- Custom services will appear in the departments and sub-departments they are intended before common services.
- If you don’t see them, you can use the search bar to locate them by keyword.
- Keep in mind they are unique to your code so someone with a different ExpressPass code will not see them if we didn’t activate it for them (such as a satellite office of yours which we set up as a separate company for billing purposes).
- What’s the difference between my ExpressPass code and my Engineering Express website login username and password?
- ExpressPass is built on the TaskCloud platform which was co-created by Engineering Express and is a stand-alone, enterprise class project management-client access-accounting-tasker networking tool that’s also being made available to the public either as a standalone or network-connected platform to other potential taskers that can help you.
- As a result, a separate login system had to be developed. We used the ExpressPass method to provide a unique way to access in a format that differs from your Engineering Express website login.
- We can also store and access your ExpressPass access on your Engineering Express dashboard. If you want this connected and don’t see it there, click here to contact us to request it.
- What are the 8 Core Departments? And how do I request a quote if it does not fit into them? Here is what you can do next.
- Our core 8 Departments are: Commercial Glazing, Windows-Doors-Impact-Flood, Canopies-Sunrooms-Pergolas-Awnings, Mechanical Equipment-Tanks, Railings-Fences-Gates-Bollards, Signs-Pools, Roofing-Decking-Solar and Product Evaluations.
- If your project does not fit into the any of the extensive 8 Core Departments above, You can click here to send us a general email request. Please keep in mind that general email requests will be responded to AFTER requests submitted through ExpressPass in our core departments. Please use the ExpressPass system to expedite your needs.
Last Update: June 26, 2021
Total 3 Votes: