COMMERCIAL GLAZING DESIGN
Our talented team of glass & glazing design experts can assist you with design & certification of your commercial glazed system across the US.
Our experts & designers are un-matched in this field & have been hand selected among the top talent in the US. From material selection to shop & fabrication drawings to the most complex of calculations, we offer a full suite of commercial glazing design services.
Nearly every commercial property includes glazing installations. These installations require engineering design for structural compliance. There are several benefits of commercial glazing applications outside of regulatory compliance, such as utilizing the highest quality materials and performance possible.
THAT'S WHERE WE COME IN
Here are the many commercial glazing services our Engineering Experts can assist you with:
With over 20 years of experience in engineering, we help make your commercial glazing applications headache and hassle-free, while also being licensed in 43 states across the US, including 2 commonwealth licenses in Puerto Rico and DC. Your needs are always within our reach.
Whether you need designs that are pre-engineered and readymade, customizable to your specs, or custom-created solutions for your specific project, our unique and unprecedented solutions offer reliability and value, down to the final bolt.
Contact us to discuss your needs and to learn how we can provide you with engineering plans, code-compliant designs, and expert services for your upcoming commercial glazing projects.
At Engineering Express, we understand that acquiring the best engineering plans can be a hassle. Our goal is to make engineering headaches a thing of the past, so we reinvented the process to deliver quality solutions in record time to you.
Our talented team of engineering design experts have decades of experience in this field & have been hand-selected among the top talent in the US.
We offer three solution methods to accommodate your engineering and commercial glazing structural needs:
Notable glazing Projects
GET SUPPORT FROM OUR KNOWLEDGE BASE
- About Door Product Pressure Ratings and Water Infiltration
- What are Limitations of Small & Large Missile Impact Designs?
- Requirements of Substituting Glass Panels In Insulating Glass Systems
- Requirements of Substituting Insulated Glass Spacers in Glazed Products
- Can you substitute spacers for insulating glass units (IGU)?
- Egress Emergency Escape Requirements for Windows
- Is A Top Rail Required For A Glass Railing?
- CAD Drafting Guidelines for Engineering Express Plan Submissions
- Flood Engineering Glossary
- Flood Resistant Design & Floodproofing of Buildings
- What are alteration levels in construction and how do they relate to delegate engineers?
- Wind Speed vs. Wind Pressure Explained
- Is a large missile impact window or door automatically approved for small missile impact?
- Miami Dade NOA Revision vs Renewal & Fees Explained
- Designing Interior Glass? Here are some engineering code items to consider
- ASCE 7 Basic Wind Speed
- ASCE 7 Wall Zones Explained
- How do I calculate the effective opening area on window or door products? – What opening area should be used for wind pressure determination on a multi-panel product?
- About ASTM E1996-17 Missile Levels
- What are the requirements for using ASTM Missile Level E in Florida (2021 updated)?
- What is a window or door buck – why are they used – when do they need to be anchored?