Engineering Express provides signed & sealed design plans for various types of screened enclosures, sun rooms, & open / enclosed patios attached to a main residence or freestanding.
Please review the checklist below & make sure you complete all necessary steps before submitting your sketch1,2.
Please submit a sketch1 showing all the information indicated below.
The following applies to Screened Enclosures, Sun Rooms, & Open / Enclosed Patios:
- If applicable, show roof type, dimensions (depth, skin thickness, etc.), & product approval number
- Show structure height
- Show overall dimensions (length & width)
- Show column/post spacing
- Describe columns/posts & inserts if applicable, including dimensions, thickness, & material type
- If applicable, describe host structure type
- Describe foundation type
- If applicable, show windows, doors, including locations, dimensions, & product approval number
- If applicable, describe chair rail, including dimensions, thickness, material type, & height from ground
- If applicable, show kick plate, including height
- Describe carry beam & inserts (if applicable), including dimensions, thickness, & material type
The following applies to Screened Enclosures, Sun Rooms & Enclosed Patios:
The following applies only to Open Patios:
1 Click here to download the sample sketch shown below.
2 To submit your sketch on our FLORIDA template, please click here to download it.
Feb 23, 2017 893 Our Company How To's